Monday 29 October 2007

Sat Nav

I took a wrong turn. Before I knew it I had taken another two wrong turns and was getting increasingly late for my appointment. As I kept taking other turns to try to get back on track, I thought about my Sat Nav and that habit (sometimes annoying one!) of repeating directions that I may have just deliberately ignored! Sometimes I have a better idea of which route I want to take and its not the one its taking me through.
Anyhow, If you ignore the Sat Nav long enough, it automatically adjusts itself and re routes your journey. You still get to where you are going, eventually. It may take longer than anticipated, but that's the beside the point!
So lifes a bit like that, you might take a series of wrong turns but if you are resolute about getting to your destination, no matter how long it takes, then re route your life. Go back in the direction you were headed. Make the conscious decision. And while going on that loooong journey back, take the time to enjoy the scenery.

No comments: